Hainsworth Northern Cushion Rubber - Full Size Snooker Table Rubber
With an extensive history, dating back to the original vulcanisation/curing process, Northern Rubber cushions have provided an outstanding quality which players and professional alike, have chosen for over a century.
Northern Rubber cushions use only the best hand-tapped Malaysian rubber; a refined formula containing 20 different compounds specifically designed for rebound ability and developed this formula in association with the World Professional Snooker Association.
Northern Rubber's innovation and testing laboratory ensures that the rubber is always performing, with the latest Ozone resistant materials, to ensure the rubber does not seep out vital ingredients which result in the cracking and deadening of the rubber, caused by Ozone degradation.
Unlike other manufacturers, Northern Rubber is vulcanised/cured separately to the extrusion process, with each set of rubber being put into its own mould for curing. This controlled method ensures the shape and density of the rubber, maintaining a perfect rebound every time with no air pockets.
* High end ingredients, using O-zone resistant materials.
* 25 year product guarantee.
* Tested for rebound ability, hardness, elasticity and specific gravity.
* New technology which ensures the mix of the ingredients is perfect before entering any stage of manufacture, eliminating the rish of 'dead spots' along the length of the rubber.
* Separate machine vulcanisation massively reduces the risk of swelling, controlling the shape of the rubber after extrusion.
* Maturation periods after each process, based on years of expert knowledge and experience, ensuring the perfect bounce for the velocity and weight of the balls.
Sold in Sets of 6 x 6ft lengths for full size snooker tables or can be cut down to fit heavy make 8, 9 & 10ft tables.